The Tower Condominiums in Sundance Square
Originally the “Fort Worth National Bank Building” when it was erected in 1974, today’s Tower Condominium building stands like a Phoenix in the middle of one of the most beautifully revitalized downtowns in the U.S. The building was a boarded-up eye-sore for several years following the direct tornado strike on downtown on March 28, 2000. In 2005 the first homeowners moved into luxury condos in the beautifully renovated landmark.
Served by a 24-hour Concierge in the private lobby, the nearly 300 residential units span 37 floors into the Texas sky with breath-taking views in every direction. Other amenities include a fitness center and resident’s lounge, an outdoor terrace with gas grills, and a sparkling pool, all on the fifth floor. Each unit also has either one or two balconies. The adjacent parking garage connects to the building via a secure underground tunnel.
Get information about The Tower by following these links:
- See all of the available units for sale at The Tower (with interior photos).
- Compare The Tower to other downtown condos with my convenient spreadsheet
- Tower HOA Documents
- Compare The Tower floor plans
- See the storage facilities in The Tower
- Find out what units in The Tower have sold for in the past 12 months
- Review “The Tower Scrapbook” with photos and other details of life at The Tower Residences
View a brief video of the amenities at The Tower Residences in downtown Fort Worth:
March 28, 2000. The aftermath of Fort Worth’s downtown tornado